Researchers hope to uncover methods of preventing the oxidative stress from occurring, which will lead to minimizing of the deterioration seen in the brains of Parkinson’s sufferers, and prevent the manifestation of symptoms.
- Description: “For the first time they identified how different elements in a single brain cell are responsible for the disease’s development“
- Source Link: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/technology-science/science/parkinsons-disease-cure-one-step-2172819
posted on my Facebook page: Parkinson’s News
Latest posts by Annette (see all)
- Simple hacks for life with Parkinson’s - March 11, 2016
- Low level of an antioxidant in the blood is a cause of Parkinson’s disease - September 30, 2014
- Can the Brain Repair Itself? - April 28, 2014