This cyclist diagnosed with Parkinson’s Disease is inspiring others to ride recumbent tricycles. “I’ve decided I’m going to darn well do what I can do to stay on top of it, which is basically cycling and exercising. Although you could say I’m fighting it, I recognize that it’s a degenerative disease, and you can’t win. You can just try to modify it.” says Viv Mackay.
- Description: “Being diagnosed with Parkinson’s Disease hasn’t stopped a Hampshire woman from cycling – and inspiring others.“
- Source Link: http://www.dailyecho.co.uk/news/10619606.The_cyclist_diagnosed_with_Parkinson_s_Disease_who_is_inspiring_others_to_ride/
posted on my Facebook page: Parkinson’s News
Latest posts by Annette (see all)
- Simple hacks for life with Parkinson’s - March 11, 2016
- Low level of an antioxidant in the blood is a cause of Parkinson’s disease - September 30, 2014
- Can the Brain Repair Itself? - April 28, 2014