What are your desires for Parkinson’s? Is there an essential difference between older people with Parkinson’s and those with the early onset version of the disease? What are your thoughts?
“We want a cure,” said Kelly Campbell Thomson. “I want to be cured, but (most) older people with Parkinson’s want better medications and comfort, which is fine … but there’s where the line is drawn.
“I don’t want comfort, I want the cure.”
- Description: “Like most people with a devastating disease, Kelly Campbell Thomson isn’t looking for sympathy.“
- Source Link: http://www.thesudburystar.com/2013/09/14/accent-seeking-a-buddy—-and-a-cure-for-parkinsons
posted on my Facebook page: Parkinson’s News
Latest posts by Annette (see all)
- Simple hacks for life with Parkinson’s - March 11, 2016
- Low level of an antioxidant in the blood is a cause of Parkinson’s disease - September 30, 2014
- Can the Brain Repair Itself? - April 28, 2014