Neuroinflammation is associated with severe depression, fatigue, and cognitive impairment in Parkinson’s sufferers. The question seems to be, is it causal? Keep an eye on further news on the topic of inflammation in Parkinson’s disease research.
- Description: “Grand Rapids, Mich. (Aug. 26, 2013) – A researcher from Michigan State University College of Human Medicine and Van Andel Institute (VAI) has, together with Swedish researchers shown, for the first time, significant associations between high levels of pro-inflammatory markers in cerebrospinal fluid…“
- Source Link: http://www.vai.org/NewsRoom/press-release-8-26-13.aspx
posted on my Facebook page: Parkinson’s News
Latest posts by Annette (see all)
- Simple hacks for life with Parkinson’s - March 11, 2016
- Low level of an antioxidant in the blood is a cause of Parkinson’s disease - September 30, 2014
- Can the Brain Repair Itself? - April 28, 2014