Hockey coach Steve Ludzik takes 22 pills daily to control his Parkinson’s symptoms. He is sure that blows to his head is the cause of his early onset Parkinson’s. But he has also suffered from Crohn’s disease, an inflammatory condition, for all of his adult life.
- Description: “Steve Ludzik was at a party recently when his feet tangled and he fell down what he said was several stairs.He wasn’t hurt.“
- Source Link: http://www.tampabay.com/sports/hockey/lightning/ludzik-fights-to-beat-parkinsons-disease/2136475
posted on my Facebook page: Parkinson’s News
Latest posts by Annette (see all)
- Simple hacks for life with Parkinson’s - March 11, 2016
- Low level of an antioxidant in the blood is a cause of Parkinson’s disease - September 30, 2014
- Can the Brain Repair Itself? - April 28, 2014